A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Ni esta web ni sus representantes legales se hacen responsables ni del contenido ni de la veracidad de las políticas de privacidad que puedan tener los terceros mencionados en esta política de cookies.
- Los navegadores web son las herramientas encargadas de almacenar las cookies y desde este lugar debe efectuar su derecho a eliminación o desactivación de las mismas. Ni esta web ni sus representantes legales pueden garantizar la correcta o incorrecta manipulación de las cookies por parte de los mencionados navegadores.
- En algunos casos es necesario instalar cookies para que el navegador no olvide su decisión de no aceptación de las mismas.
- En el caso de las cookies de Google Analytics, esta empresa almacena las cookies en servidores ubicados en Estados Unidos y se compromete a no compartirla con terceros, excepto en los casos en los que sea necesario para el funcionamiento del sistema o cuando la ley obligue a tal efecto. Según Google no guarda su dirección IP. Google Inc. es una compañía adherida al Acuerdo de Puerto Seguro que garantiza que todos los datos transferidos serán tratados con un nivel de protección acorde a la normativa europea. Puede consultar información detallada a este respecto en este enlace. Si desea información sobre el uso que Google da a las cookies le adjuntamos este otro enlace.
- Para cualquier duda o consulta acerca de esta política de cookies no dude en comunicarse con nosotros a través de la sección de contacto.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
Responsible for the treatment of data and contact information
Address: C / de Baix 33, Falset
Contact details of the person in charge: 606683038; email:email@example.com
Purpose of data processing
The data is treated with the aim of providing access to the online contents of the web as well as to meet the requests of the users of the web, keep a record of visits (IP addresses, browser data, country, page accessed, etc.). ) for statistical purposes, apply measures aimed at the security of the web, and where appropriate the sending of commercial information about our products and services electronically.
In case of filling out any of the forms it will be necessary to provide certain personal data, which will be treated for the purpose for which they are requested.
The data is treated on the basis of the user’s consent, compliance with legal obligations.
Recipients and transfers
Recipients: Illot2010, SCCL.
The international transfer is not foreseen (outside the European Economic Area), except for storage purposes, and in any case on the basis of the existence of a decision of adequacy, in accordance with the existence of adequate guarantees, as well as entities adhering to the privacy shield agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov).
Data retention period
At least during the periods established by the applicable legislation and in all cases while the validity of the consent is maintained.
Those interested have the right to:
• access, rectify and delete your data
• request the portability of your data,
• oppose the treatment or request its limitation,
• withdraw the consent given, if applicable
For this you can send your request:
• By email, writing to including in the subject specifying in the subject the reference “Data protection” in firstname.lastname@example.org
• In writing, addressing C / de Baix 33, 43730 Falset (TARRAGONA).
The owner of the data must attach a photocopy of the DNI to the application. They can also make a claim to the Data Protection Control Authority.
Accuracy and updating of the data
The user has to fill in the forms with true, exact, complete and current data. The user will not enter corresponding data to another person; will understand that the data has been provided by its owners. The user will be solely responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused to any person due to the completion of the form with false, inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or relative data to another person. The user must communicate any change in the data provided in order to keep their data properly updated.
Security of the information
Illot2010 SCCL, has taken all the measures legally required for the protection of personal data; likewise, it has adopted all the technical devices at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, access or theft of personal data provided by web users. The user will take into account, however, that security measures on the Internet are not absolutely inviolable.
Illot2010 SCCL, prohibe the use of its web services to users under the age of fourteen, unless expressly agreed to by their parents or guardians. Regarding the online store, in this case only those over 18 years old will be able to purchase products.
In no case may the minor provide information that allows information about the members of the family group, or about its characteristics, such as data related to the professional activity of the parents, economic information, sociological data or any other, without the consent of the owner of such data.
This website uses various analytics to know the way it is searched, accessed and used by the public. These analytics may involve the collection of personal data such as the IP address, the location of the connection, information about the software or navigation hardware. This information is not associated to users and is used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical data on the use of the company’s website.
Use of third-party functions and add-ons
This website can incorporate functions and supplements provided by third parties for various purposes, such as:
• Third-party web analytics
• Third party maps
• Third-party videos
• Sharing to social networks
• “Favorite” “I like” “+1” and similar buttons