Cancelation and reservation policies.
The owners of the establishment might ask for a deposit before the stay that will be considered towards the total payment of the stay.
The deposit will be of a minimum of the 30% of the total price of the stay.
- The establishment must inform the user, before the formalization of the legal contract, of the terms and conditions in case of a cancelation.
- A cancelation made10 days before the date of arrival entitles the following penalizations,
- 48 hours before or no-shows are subject to a 100%charge of the stay.
- 10 or 2 days before are subject to a 30% charge of the stay.
The penalizations described above will not be charged in case of force majeure, properly proved.
- The user has the right to cancel the reservation without any penalization if it is made 10 days before the date of the arrival.
The owners of the establishment must inform the user or users of the property of the penalizations in case of a resignation of the stay. If a client waives the right to use the establishment for the complete duration of the stay, the owner might charge the equivalent of a 50% of the total price, unless otherwise agreed.